Now Hiring: Brewer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Brewer to join our growing brewery and expand our team of beer lovers. Professional brewing experience is essential, and individuals must be self-motivated, take pride in their work and be passionate about craft beer. The successful applicant will join a small team and will be expected to contribute to the development of new products, maintain consistency of core beers, and work to a very high standard of hygiene and safety.
Reporting to our Head Brewer, the key responsibilities for the role will include:
· Brewing and fermentation management
· Transferring wort, and packaging into cask and keg
· CIP and equipment maintenance, including cask and keg cleaning
· Record keeping & lab work
· Compliance with our HACCP and H&S policies
Skills and attributes:
· Confident written and verbal communication skills
· Forklift truck experience preferred
· Able to lift up to 25kg
· Minimum of 1 year commercial brewing experience
Full time position (40 hours) with a salary of 22k-24k per annum depending on experience and qualifications. 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional Christmas allowance.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 1st July 2021.