DISCO ROYALTY QUIZ ANSWERS:
ROUND 1: NAME THE BAND/ARTIST THAT THE BEER NAME COMES FROM
1) 'Yellow Matter Custard'
a) The Beatles
2) 'Disco King'
a) David Bowie
3) 'Swim To The Moon'
a) Between The Buried And Me
4) 'Mile Zero'
5) 'Permission To Land'
a) The Darkness
6) 'Analog Odyssey'
7) 'Grapevine Fires'
a) Deathcab For Cutie
ROUND 2: SPACE RELATED QUIZ
8) The day on which the Sun's direct rays cross the celestial equator is known as?
a) The Equinox
9) In July 2022 the James Webb Space Telescope shot unprecedented views of which planet?
10) What two motions do all planets have?
a) Orbit and Spin
11) Which spacecraft did Neil Armstrong land on the Moon?
a) Apollo 11
12) The atmosphere of Mars is mostly composed of?
a) Carbon Dioxide
13) What year was Pluto removed from the list of planets?
ROUND 3: TURNING POINT BREW CO FACTS
14. In which York pub was Turning Point hatched by Cam & Aron? a) The Falcon
15. Disco King is our biggest seller. What is our second?
16. Which brewery occupied our site in Knaresborough before we moved in? a) Rooster's
17. In 2018 we brewed an amped up 7.5% DAPA version of Disco King. What was it called?
a) Disco Flux
18. In 2019 we released a beer named after which Knaresborough landmark?
a) The House in The Rock